After a few weeks of “healthy Sundays”,
I knew a “downfall” recipe was on the horizon.
Cue this “death by chocolate”
4 Ingredient Oreo Peanut Butter Fudge
recipe I’ve come to love.
And by love I mean,
alter to enjoy whatever candy craving of the week I see fit!
This week’s recipe called for Oreos and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups Minis.
But the fantastic thing about this dessert,
is you can substitute those for just about anything that suits your fancy,
including swapping milk chocolate for white or butterscotch or mint.
The possibilities are endless!
Great for a crowd and perfect to pair with vanilla ice cream.
12 oreos (crushed)
1 x 8oz bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups Minis
3 cups milk chocolate chips
1 can condensed milk
1. Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper
2. Crush Oreos and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Spread half of each mixture along the bottom of parchment-lined pan.
3. Combine chocolate chips and one can of condensed milk in medium sized pan on stove-top. Be careful not to overcook, stir constantly until all chocolate is melted.
4. Pour chocolate on top of Oreo/Peanut Butter Cups mixture and spread remaining Oreos/Peanut Butter Cups across surface spreading evenly.
5. Place in refrigerator for several hours to set (3-4 should suffice).
6. Using large butcher knife, cut fudge into desired bar size and serve.